RBL Bank Se Personal Loan Kaise Le : RBL Bank offers a number of attractive personal loan interest rates. From here you can get loan with easy and quick documentation. No guarantor is required to avail loan from RBL Bank.
Benefits of taking loan from RBL Bank
- minimum interest rate
- no need to mortgage
- less paperwork
- longer repayment period
- Minimum income requirement
- Flexible repayment tenure of 12 to 60 months
- hassle free process
Documents Required for RBL Bank Personal Loan
The following important documents are required to be submitted for availing personal loan from RBL Bank:-
- Well filled application form
- 3 passport size photographs
- Identity Proof (Photocopy of Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card)
- Address proof (recent telephone bill / electricity bill, photocopy of passport)
- Bank account/passbook details for the last six months
- Form 16/IT Return for the last two financial years for salaried employees
- IT returns for three years for self-employed professionals
RBL Bank offers many good options to meet the various needs of the people. You can choose the best personal loan based on your requirement.
Features of RBL Bank Personal Loan
|eligibility criteria||Salaried / Self Employed|
|Age||above 25 years|
|loan tenure||up to 60 months|
|loan amount||up to 20 lakhs|
|Rate of interest||14%|
RBL Bank personal loan can be availed for any purpose like – medical needs of self or a family member, marriage, travel expenses, education and home repairs.
No guarantor required: Since personal loans are unsecured loans, you do not need to pledge any property or property to get a personal loan from RBL Bank.
Loan Amount : You can get loan amount up to 20,00,000.
Repayment Period: Up to 5 years
Prepayment charges: You can prepay after completing 12 EMIs. Prepayment charges are applicable.
Convenient Loan Process: You can apply online or visit the nearest RBL Bank branches.
Eligibility Criteria : To avail a personal loan from RBL Bank, you must have the following eligibility criteria.
- You must be 25 years of age or older
- Minimum monthly income should be Rs 40,000.
- Salary slip for the last 3 months has to be shown.
- Address proof and identity proof will be required.
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in current employment and total 3 years employment experience.
RBL Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate : The rate of interest starts from 14% and is subject to change from time to time.
EMI Payment Methods
Your RBL Bank Personal Loan can be repaid in the following three ways.
Standing Instructions (SI):
If you are an existing account holder of RBL Bank, then standing instruction is the best mode of repayment. Your EMI amount will be automatically debited from the RBL Bank account specified by you at the end of the monthly cycle.
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS):
This mode can be used if you do not have an RBL bank account and want your EMI to be automatically debited from this account at the end of the monthly cycle.
Post-dated Check (PDC):
You can deposit a post-dated EMI check from a non-RBL bank account at your nearest RBL Bank center. A fresh set of PDCs will have to be submitted in a time bound manner. Please note that post dated checks will be collected only at non-ECS locations.
It is recommended that you opt for SI or ECS mode of payment for faster and less error probability as compared to the use of PDC.
How to apply for RBL Bank personal loan online.
Open the link below on your web browser, and enter all your details.