For instant and hassle free loan, apply for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan through Dhani App. With Dhani App you can get loans up to Rs.15 lakhs.
Features of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
Some of the attractive features of Indiabulls Personal Loan are mentioned below:
- One can get loan amount up to Rs 15 lakh.
- Dhani App loan interest rate starts from 13.99% p.a.
- The loan can be repaid in 3 interest free EMIs.
- Membership fee is applicable on loans of Rs.125 to Rs.1,500.
- Get instant Dhani loan in just 3 minutes.
How much loan can I take from Dhani App? full details
|Loan amount||1,000 to 15 lakhs|
|Rate of interest||Starting from 13.99% p.a.|
|Repayment period||3 to 24 months|
|Subscription fee||Rs.125 to 1,500|
|Processing fee||3% or above|
|Prepayment fee||Nil 5% on top of that for loans below Rs.20,000|
Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rate
The interest rate of Dhani personal loan starts from as low as 13.99% p.a. The interest rate is decided on the basis of borrower’s credit score, income, age, current obligations (if any), loan amount requirement and other eligibility factors. To get the lowest Dhani loan interest rate, make sure you have a credit score of 750 or above.
Documents Required for Indiabulls Dhani
Apply online through Dhani App with below mentioned documents to get instant Dhani loan:
- Aadhar Card for KYC
- Pan card
- Identity proof
- Applicant’s selfie
What is the Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan eligibility criteria:
- The borrower must be 21 years of age or above.
- Applicants must be salaried or self-employed.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen to meet the Dhani Personal Loan eligibility criteria.
- You must have an Aadhaar number to complete your KYC and instant money transfer.
- To get the loan transferred to your bank account, you need to auto debit the lender through net banking/debit card option.
- You have to link your bank account or choose e-mandate option to allow monthly EMI.
- Approval of Personal Loan, its tenure, and terms and conditions are subject to internal review and evaluation by Dhani Loans & Services Limited.
How to Calculate Indiabulls Dhani EMI?
- It is easy to calculate Dhani Instant Loan EMI with our designed personal loan EMI calculator. The tool can be accessed on our official website under the Financial Tools menu.
- Here, you just need to share your loan details such as – loan amount, high loan interest rate, and repayment tenure.
- Now, press the ENTER button on your keyboard to get the result.
- Our tool will instantly share the equipment loan details like – Loan EMI, Total interest paid and Total payment. You will also get a visual representation in the form of a pie chart.
- To understand the dynamics better, you may prefer to change the amount, tenure or wealthy personal loan interest rate and calculate again with different data. This will help you compare various loan offers and choose the best deal in no time.
What is the Indiabulls Dhani Loan Verification Process?
- When you apply for a loan using the Indiabulls login personal loan details on your smartphone using the Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan app, you need to enter your phone number.
- You will receive an OTP, which needs to be entered in the required space for verification.
- The lender’s representative will verify your number and then you will be asked to enter the loan amount.
- Then the app will need some of your basic details. On providing these details, your identity will be verified by the lender, and you will get the Dhani loan payment amount directly into your bank account within minutes.
- After disbursement you can start making Dhani loan payments online in easy EMIs.
How to Check Indiabulls Dhani Application Status?
You can check Indiabulls Dhani loan application status by following the steps given below:
- Download the Dhani app to your smartphone from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Log in to the app using your Indiabulls Personal Loan login credentials.
- You will see some tabs. Click on the type of loan you have applied for from the given options.
- Your Indiabulls personal loan application status will be displayed on the screen.
How does Dhani Mobile App work?
Given below is the complete procedure to apply for loan on Dhani mobile application:
- Download and install Dhani App on your mobile from Google Play or App Store for free.
- Enter your contact number to receive an OTP which needs to be entered in the required space for verification.
- After your number is verified, you need to enter the required loan amount.
- You will then be asked to enter some details about yourself, such as if you are salaried or self-employed, the sector in which you are employed, the mode of getting salary, address details, PAN card number, and so on Details have to be entered.
- After entering all the required details, your identity will be verified.
- Then the sanctioned loan amount will be directly transferred to your bank account within few minutes.
- You can also use the Dhani App to make online EMI payments for loans, manage and track loan account, and clear outstanding balances.
Types of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
Indiabulls Dhani offers personal loans to loan seekers to help them meet their various types of expenses. Let’s take a look at the different types of personal loans offered by Indiabulls Dhani App:
Wedding Personal Loan – For last minute cash crunch, Indiabulls Dhani Loan is the app you can rely on for instant funds. The user is only required to submit PAN card and address proof. For easy loan tenures ranging from 3 months to 72 months, Indiabulls offers instant credit up to Rs.15 lakh.
Travel Loan – Whether you are salaried or self-employed, the loan amount can be availed with a flexible loan tenure of 3 months to 72 months.
Medical Personal Loan – Misfortunes often come without notice and savings may not be enough to deal with the situation. The role of personal loan comes to get the required money, which is necessary to manage the shortage of money. Indiabulls Dhani App helps the borrower to handle the critical situation efficiently, by lending money instantly.
Used Car Personal Loan – An applicant’s need to buy a four wheeler can be met by applying for a personal loan. Dhani App promises to disburse the loan amount at a faster rate without mortgaging the car.
Two-Wheeler Loans – Scooty is especially good for women, as are bikes for men. The demand for getting a vehicle for themselves has been the most prominent among the younger generation, due to which its sales are increasing. The Indiabulls Dhani App will be your best bet to get a Two-Wheeler Loan for yourself.
Education Loan – Education is the only way to move ahead in life for a better and brighter future. Well, to achieve this requires more money which becomes a challenge with regular income. Now with Indiabulls Dhani takes care of your financial needs for your child’s education. Whether it is for school tuition fees, higher studies, course books etc. Education loans are a great rescue for students who aim to achieve their dreams of studying in any educational institution of their choice.
Car Loan – Till a few years back, a four wheeler was considered a luxury, which has now become a necessity. With easy access to money these days, owning a car for yourself is no longer a distant dream. Indiabulls Dhani helps you achieve your need to drive back your own four wheeler.
Top Up Loan – Top-up personal loan is an additional loan on your existing personal loan, and the interest rates are revised.
Indiabulls Dhani Customer Care Number
You can contact Indiabul Dhani customer care center between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on following numbers:
For Dhani Loan : 0124-6165722 For
Dhani Credit Line : 022-67737800
You can also send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of instant Dhani personal loan then apply online through Dhani mobile app or call on above mentioned customer care number.
Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan FAQs and Answers ( FAQs )
Is Dhani app available on Android phones?
Yes, the app is available on both iOS as well as Android smartphones.
Do I need to pay off the money loan right from the start?
You are not required to make any principal payment for the first few months. Simply pay the interest component of your EMI every month and the principal amount after a few months.
Where can I use my credit line?
You can use your wealthy credit line on anything including vacations, phones, computers, clothes, shopping and more.
Are there any processing fees for wealthy loans?
No, there is no processing fee involved. However, you will have to pay a subscription fee. 125 to 1,500 depending on your subscription plan.
What is the wealthy credit line limit?
You can get a credit line up to Rs 1,00,000.
What can I do with Dhani Wallet?
You can manage all your online payments including mobile recharge such as: gas, electricity, and utility payments; flight, bus, or hotel booking; shopping online.
What is the payment method of Dhani Instant Personal Loan?
With Dhani’s instant personal loan, you can transfer money to your account. You have to pay only the interest amount as EMI during the first 6 months and pay the principal amount later.
Question: How can I apply for personal loan through Dhani App?
Answer: Follow the steps given below to avail personal loan through Dhani App.
- Download the Dhani app to your smartphone from Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- You can apply using your Aadhar number to complete your KYC and get money instantly or your
- You can upload your identity proof documents along with your selfie to complete the application.
- View all the details about your loan such as loan amount, tenure, interest rate, etc.
- Proceed for disbursement by linking your bank account for auto debit of EMI using net banking or debit card option. You can also choose the e-mandate option.
Click here for Dhani Instant Personal Loan App .
Also Read – How To Get mPokket Personal Loan?
The complete details of Indiabulls Dhani have been told in this post. What is the interest rate of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan? What are the documents required for Indiabulls Dhani personal loan? What is the eligibility for Indiabulls Dhani personal loan? How to apply for Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan? What is the customer number of Indiabulls Dhani personal loan? Everything is explained in detail.