With Money View one can take a personal loan of up to Rs 5 lakh immediately without any guarantor. The loan amount can be used for all personal needs, including travel, buying a mobile phone, medical emergencies, education, marriage, home renovation, etc. Money View loans come at an interest rate of 1.33% per month and can be repaid under a tenure of 5 years.
Full Details of Money View Personal Loan
|Rate of interest||1.33% per month|
|Loan amount||up to Rs 5 lakh|
|Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Loan processing fee||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs.400 + GST|
|Prepayment fee||5% + GST on outstanding principal|
Features of Money View Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: Loan can be taken on Money View from Rs.10,000 to Rs.5 lakh.
- Paperless Loan: The entire paperless process makes Money View the best loan app.
- Attractive Interest Rate: Interest rates start from 1.33% per month.
- Tenure: You can get flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months.
- Age: The age limit for loan on Money View is 21 years to 57 years.
Money View Personal Loan Interest Rate
Money View loan interest rate starts from 1.33% per month. Money View interest rates can vary based on a number of factors, such as the borrower’s credit score, repayment history, employment status, income, current relationship with the lender, loan amount received, and many more.
Documents Required for Loan from Money View
The documents required for a personal loan from Money View are as follows:
- One recent photo
- Identity Proof (Any) : Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card.
- Address Proof (Any) : Aadhar Card, Passport, Electricity Bill, Ration Card.
- Pan card
- Salaried Employees: Salary slip, Form 16, and Bank details of last 6 months in PDF format.
- Self-employed people: ITR and bank account details of last 2-3 years.
How to Calculate Money View Personal Loan EMI?
Money View loan EMI payment can be easily calculated using our built-in EMI calculator. Loan amount, interest rate and repayment tenure details are required for Money View instant EMI calculation.
How to Check Money View Personal Loan Application Status?
After applying for a Money View personal loan, you can check the status of your Money View loan application in any of the following ways:
If you have applied for the loan through Money View website:
- Go to the Money View official website and click on ‘Sign In’. For official website write www.moneyview.in on your browser.
- Enter your registered mobile number and OTP to login to your loan account.
- After the Money View login, go to the ‘Dashboard’ section, scroll down and find the ‘Application Status’ tab to check your personal loan application status.
If you have applied for a loan through Money View’s mobile app:
- Log in to the Money View loan app.
- If you already have the Money View app, go directly to the ‘Loans’ section.
- You will be automatically directed to the ‘Application Status’ screen of Money View. You can check the status of your personal loan application there.
- If you already have the Money View loan app, upon opening it you will be automatically taken to the loan ‘Application Status’ screen.
- You can also contact the Money View customer care helpline number or send them an email to know the status of your loan application.
Benefits of Money View Personal Loan
- eKYC: Instant verification of the identity of the candidate is done through Aadhaar or eKYC. The name and address are verified and the photo is extracted from the UIDAI database for eKYC.
- Quick Loan Approval : If you are looking for Money View loan then after checking your eligibility apply online in just 2 minutes and get cash in your account within few hours.
- Completely paperless application
- Quite safe
- Flexible repayment terms
- Money View top up loan facility is available.
- You can read the customer reviews of existing Money View loan borrowers to know how Money View differs from other personal loan apps.
Money View Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for Money View loan:
- Applicant should be salaried or self-employed.
The minimum monthly income for salaried applicants should be:
- Rs.20,000 (for applicants who are new to the credit or having locations in Mumbai, Thane, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, other NCR regions).
- 15,000 if the applicant’s CIBIL score is above 675 and if the applicant is located in a metro city (except Mumbai/NCR).
- 25,000 if the applicant’s CIBIL score is between 300 and 675.
- 13,500 for all others.
- Minimum monthly income of Rs 25,000 for self-employed applicants
- The minimum CIBIL score required for Money View personal loan is 650 or Experian score 750.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 years to 57 years.
- If you have any query then you can contact on Money View loan customer care number.
Money View Personal Loan Charges & Other Fees
Money View personal loan interest rates start at 1.33% per month. In addition to the interest rate, the loan includes the following fee charges:-
|loan processing fee||Starts from 2% of the sanctioned loan amount.|
|Charges for prepayment of loan (partial or full)|| |
|Interest for not paying EMI on time||2% per month|
How to login to Money View app or website?
You can log in to the Money View loan app by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Money View’s website and click on ‘Sign In’.
- Login by entering your registered mobile number and OTP received.
- You can also choose to download the Money View loan app on your mobile phone.
- Once logged in, you will have access to a number of online services available on Money View’s platform, including outstanding loan, past payment details, amount due date and next EMI date, etc.
Comparison between Money View Personal Loan and other lenders
|Name of lender||Interest Rate (per annum)||Processing fee||loan amount||loan tenure|
|Money view||Starting from 15.96%||Starting at 2%||10,000 to 5 lakhs||up to 5 years|
|KreditBee||15% to 29.95%||up to 6%||1,000 to 2 lakh rupees||2 months to 15 months|
|Moneytap||Starting at 13%||Up to 2% + GST||3,000 to 5 lakhs||2 months to 36 months|
|CASHe||2.75% to 3%||up to 2||7,000 to 3 lakhs||62 days to 1 year|
|Earlysalary||24% to 30%||up to Rs.4,000||Rs.5,000 to Rs.5 lakh||90 days to 730 days|
|Stashfin||11.99% to 59.99%||Up to 10% + GST||500 to 5 lakh rupees||3 months to 36 months|
Money View Personal Loan Customer Care Number
You can contact Money View customer care number for any query on 080 4569 2002 .
For any loan related queries send email to Money View customer care mail id Loan@moneyview.in
If you have any loan payment query, email to Payments@moneyview.in .
Money View Personal Loan Frequently Asked Questions and Answers ( FAQs )
What is the paperless process of Money View?
Money View’s loan processing flow is completely digital and is done through the app. One does not need to submit any physical documents. This process is known as paperless process.
Can a person really get a loan in 2 hours?
Money View tries its level best to process the loan within 2 hours. The 2 hour period starts from the time one has completed the entire loan process.
Can one change the loan amount after applying for the loan?
No, one cannot change the loan amount with the app. If any mistake has been made while applying it can be rectified by sending an email to their customer service team.
Can one get more than one loan?
No, the existing loan has to be repaid in full and a new loan should be applied.
How does one repay the loan?
An authorization will be given to deduct the EMI from the bank account while applying for the loan in the app. So, the EMI will be deducted directly from the bank account.
Can manual payments be made for the loan?
Yes, if auto debit is not activated in one’s bank account then one can transfer EMI amount using “Pay” button in the app.
What happens if EMI is not paid on time with MoneyView?
EMI is normally debited on 5th of every month. If funds are not available on that date, the grace period of 3 days is fully valid. In addition, late fees will be charged.
What documents are required for KYC post approval on MoneyView app?
For KYC, you just need to have a PAN card or Aadhar card.
What are the Money View processing charges and interest charges to be paid?
In addition to the interest rate starting from 1.33% p.a., you will also need to pay a further processing fee of 2% of the sanctioned loan amount, a prepayment fee (if you want to prepay your loan), and 2% p.a.
How is Money View Credit Limit Determined?
MoneyView checks your age, monthly income, CIBIL score, documents and other details to determine your credit limit.
Question: What are the reasons for Money View loan rejection?
Answer: The reasons for rejection are as follows:
- If the credit score is less than 650.
- If the salary is less than the required income norm.
- If the documents submitted are incomplete or incorrect.
- When one is not eligible to get a loan as per the Money View credit process.
Full details of Money View have been told in this post. What is the interest rate of Money View personal loan? What are the documents required for Money View personal loan? What is the eligibility for Money View personal loan? How to apply for Money View personal loan? What is the customer number of Money View personal loan? Everything is explained in detail.