Navi Personal Loan Complete Details
|Minimum loan amount||Rs.10,000.00|
|Maximum loan amount||Rs. 5 Lakhs|
|tenure||3 to 36 months|
|Rate of interest||12% to 36% per annum|
|Processing Processing Fee i.e. Processing Amount||3.99% to 6% of the loan amount|
Features of Navi Personal Loan
- 5,00,000 can be availed online by availing Navi Instant Personal Loan.
- The processing fee is 3.99% to 6% (minimum Rs.1,499 and maximum Rs.7,499 + GST).
- Once approved, the money will be credited to your bank account immediately.
- No bank statement or salary slip is required to apply for the loan.
- The entire process of Navi Instant Loan is 100% paperless.
- Only minimum documents are required.
- Printout of documents is not required.
- Navi App loan interest rate is affordable and starts from 12% p.a.
- Flexible tenor up to 36 months and flexible EMI options are available.
- Instant online eligibility check is done.
- No security deposit or collateral is required to get the loan.
- Zero foreclosure charges are levied on prepayment of the loan.
- Navi Instant Personal Loan reviews are available online for your satisfaction and confidence.
What is the interest rate of Navi personal loan?
The Navi personal loan interest rates are fixed on the tenure taken and can vary from 12% to 36% per annum depending on the loan amount, repayment tenure and eligibility of the borrower. You will also have to pay a processing fee of 3.99% to 6% (minimum Rs.1,499 and maximum Rs.7,499 + GST) along with the new interest rate.
What is the eligibility for Navi Personal Loan?
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Occupation: You can either be salaried or you can be self-employed.
- Age: The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 65 years to take the loan. In some cases the minimum age requirement can be increased to 21, 23 or even 25 years.
- Credit Score: The minimum credit score should be 650 or above to meet the Navi Personal Loan eligibility.
- Location : The Navi personal loan facility is currently available only in select cities, including:
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari
- Bihar : Patna, Gaya
- Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Gujarat : Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsadi
- Haryana: Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat
- Jharkhand : Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Dharwad, Kolar, Hassan, Mandya
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Madhya Pradesh : Indore
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Satara
- Odisha : Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
- Punjab: Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Jhujhunu
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Erode, Madurai, Vellore, Salem
- Telangana : Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Mahbubnagar
- Uttar Pradesh : Ghaziabad, Noida, Lucknow, Jhansi
- Uttarakhand : Dehradun
- West Bengal: Kolkata, Hooghly, Howrah
What are the documents required for Navi personal loan?
All you need is the following documents to apply for personal loan on Navi App:
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
How to apply for Navi loan?
Getting a personal loan with the Navi Loan app is very easy and the amount is credited instantly. Here the following steps should be followed:
- Download and install the Navi app for loans on your smartphone from Google Play (for Android users) or the App Store (for iOS users).
- Register by entering your mobile number.
- To check your personal loan eligibility, fill in some basic details that are asked by the app.
- Select the required loan and EMI amount.
- Complete the KYC process with a selfie, Aadhaar and PAN number.
- Enter bank account details for online money transfer.
- Instantly transfer money to your bank account with Navi Instant Personal Loan app.
How to Apply for Personal Loan with Navi App?
You can apply for a personal loan through Navi App by following the steps given below:
- Click here to download Navi Application from Play Store
- Once you have the application, you need to click on the “Apply” tab
- You will then be required to fill in basic details such as: Full Name, Age, Marital Status, Pincode of Residence to process your loan application
- Then you need to fill in the details of employment and income:
- And finally enter your PAN number
- Your credit score and other details will be checked, then your loan is processed instantly.
- Your loan is processed in your bank account within 10 minutes.
How to contact Navi personal loan?
You can contact Navi for any Navi App loan queries, complaints and feedback in the following ways:
You can send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Navi’s office address or write an application:
Navi Technologies Private Limited
3rd Floor, Salarpuria Business Center,
93, 5th A Block, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560095
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Navi Personal Loan
Can my personal loan application be rejected?
Generally, personal loans are the easiest loans that you can avail. However, your personal loan application may get rejected if you do not meet the lender’s eligibility criteria. With Navi, you can check eligibility instantly – install the app, enter basic details (no documents required) and know your eligibility instantly!
I want to paint my house. Can I get a personal loan?
Personal loan is a multi-purpose loan and if you want to repaint your home, you can easily get the loan.
I have just joined a new job. Can I get a personal loan?
Yes, you can get a personal loan even if you have just joined a new job. You just need to meet the eligibility criteria of the lender and the loan will be approved.
What is the interest rate on personal loan?
The interest rate is not fixed. It varies among lenders. Therefore, you need to check with the lender the exact interest rate charged on the loan. Install the app, enter basic details (no documents required) and know your interest rate instantly!
Can I prepay the loan?
The prepayment of the loan depends on the rules of the lender. You can prepay the loan if the lender allows prepayment. However, remember that if you prepay the loan, a prepayment fee may be levied by the lender. However, Navi offers you the facility to pre-pay the loans at zero charges.
The complete details of Navi personal loan are explained in this post. What is the interest rate of Navi personal loan? What are the documents required for Navi personal loan? What is the eligibility for Navi Personal Loan? How to apply for Navi loan? How to Apply for Personal Loan with Navi App? How to contact Navi personal loan?
Also Read – Phonepe Instant Loan Kaise Milta Hai