Shriram City Union Personal Loan : Shriram City Union Personal Loan is designed to meet your financial needs. Provides a quick loan. Loan can be availed at low interest rates and less documents.
Shriram City Union Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
|eligibility criteria||Salaried / Self Employed|
|Age||Between 18 to 59 years|
|loan tenure||12 to 36 months|
|loan amount||is decided by the bank|
|Rate of interest||up to 36.57%|
- Shriram City Union Personal Loan offers a host of features and benefits.
- Purpose: Shriram City Union Personal Loans are tailored to meet your financial needs.
- Loan Amount: The loan amount is disbursed as per your eligibility criteria.
- Repayment Period: Between 12 to 36 months
- Interest Rate: Shriram City Union offers a competitive interest rate based on your eligibility status and credit profile.
- EMI Calculator: The specially designed EMI calculator lets you plan your loan requirement.
- Hassle Free Process: The best advantage of taking a personal loan from Shriram City Union is that the loan is available in less documentation.
Documents Required for Shriram City Union Personal Loan
Important documents to be submitted while applying for personal loan from Shriram City Union :-
- 3 passport size photographs
- Bank account/passbook details for the last six months
- Proof of residence (photo copy of recent telephone bill / electricity bill)
- Proof of Identity (Photocopies of Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / IT PAN Card)
- IT returns for three years for self-employed professionals
- Form 16/IT Return for the last two financial years for salaried employees
Benefits of taking loan from Shriram City Union
- low interest rates
- no need to mortgage
- following documentation
- longer repayment period
- Minimum monthly income requirement
What is the eligibility criteria to avail Shriram City Union Personal Loan?
Shriram City Union Personal Loan is sanctioned to individuals who have the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the bank. Following are the criteria to avail Shriram City Union Personal Loan:-
Shriram City Union Personal Loan is issued only to salaried employees and self-employed. Persons who are doctors, salaried employees of public and private limited companies, government sector employees including public sector undertakings and central and local bodies.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 59 years. Personal Loan is not offered by Shriram City Union to any person below the age of 18 years and above the age of 59 years.
You can be a salaried employee of any profession but to avail Shriram City Union Personal Loan, you must have a minimum monthly income as prescribed by the bank. In addition, you must be employed for a minimum period of 1 year and 2 years for self-employed individuals.
How to apply for Shriram City Union Personal Loan?
You can either apply for a personal loan online or visit the nearest Shriram City Union loan centre.
Some Key Points of Shriram City Union Personal Loan
- The maximum interest rate is 36.57% per annum.
- Processing fee ranges from 2% to 2.5%.
- The maximum repayment period of the loan is up to 1 year.
- Loan amount can be taken up to 75000.
- Required Documents – Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID (Any one will be applicable)
Shriram City Union Loan Customer Care Number
If you have any query or complaint regarding any loan from Shriram City Union Finance you can call on number 1800 103 6969. Shriram City Union Finance has a remarkable customer service facility which aims to continuously assist its customers.
Toll Free Number: 1800 103 6369
Email ID: email@example.com