Stashfin Sentinel Loan App: Today, we will know about a special loan application whose name is Stashfin Sentinel Loan App. This is the second loan application of Stashfin app with the help of which credit line loan up to Rs 10 Lakhs can be taken without any guarantee from your phone.
If there is a need for money suddenly then you can take a loan from Rs 5000 to Rs 10 Lakhs with the help of this loan app. It will also depend on your credit history.
If you are thinking of taking a loan from Stashfin Sentinel Loan App then first of all read it thoroughly and only then apply for a credit line loan.
Let’s know some special things of Stashfin Sentinel App
- With the help of the phone, you can take a personal credit line loan from Rs 5000 to Rs10 lakh sitting at home.
- This loan can be taken from any city in India/
- Interest starts at 13% p.a. (Annum).
- Up to 36 months are also available for the repayment of this loan.
- Get an instant loan in just 2 minutes/
- NBFC Registered and RBI Approved Loan Application.
- Loan can be done from this app without any guarantee, security and extra charges.
- You can take this loan immediately from an Aadhar card as well as some additional KYC documents will also be required.
- With the Stashfin Sentinel Loan App, you can take a personal loan as well as a credit line loan.
- No joining fee or yearly charges of any kind.
- CIBIL can be seen for free (Free Credit history).
- A card is available to use this loan, which can be used in the local market, ATM or POS machine.
- Only one time approval is required and then it can be used again and again without registration.
What is Stashfin Sentinel Loan App?
Stashfin Sentinel Loan App launched by Stashfin (Akara Capital Advisors) is another loan app specially designed for Indian Armed Forces and CAPFs; it is a Digital Landing Platform (Loan application) which can be used on phone sitting at home.
Whenever there is a need for money suddenly, then our Indian soldiers (Indian Armed Force) and CAPF can avail it by just doing their KYC and they can take instant personal loan and credit line loan sitting at home.
Eligibility for Stashfin Sentinel Loan App
- You must be an Indian Citizen.
- Your age should be from 18 to 50.
- Your CIBIL should be fine.
- This loan app is only for the Indian Armed Force and CAPF.
- Need internet banking with a bank account.
- Mobile should be linked with Aadhar.
- The phone must have the internet for the application.
- Loans can now be availed with the Stashfin Sentinel Loan App in these cities like Delhi NCR, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Lucknow, Bhopal, Agra, Dehradun, Kanpur, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Madurai, Salem, Rajkot, Kurnool, Vellore, Krishna-andhra-pradesh, Warangal, Anantapur, Patna, Karimnagar and Ludhiana.
Documents Required for Stashfin Sentinel Loan App
- Photo ID Proof – PAN Card.,
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card etc.
- Instant photo via Photo App.
- Income Proof – Bank statement or Salary slip.
Stashfin Sentinel Loan App interest and charges
- Interest – Starting from 13% p.a.
- Joining fee – No need.
- Processing fee – may have to pay upto 5%.
- Late fee – may have to be paid in case of EMI delay.
- GST – GST charge of 18% will have to be paid on top of all charges.
How to apply for loan with Stashfin Sentinel Loan App
- Install Stashfin Sentinel app on your phone from the play store.
- Register with a mobile number.
- Give basic information about yourself like personal & professional.
- Upload KYC Documents.
- Validate your income through internet banking or upload bank statements.
- Now if you are eligible then you will get a loan offer here.
- In order to use it, you have to accept the loan agreement through Aadhar OTP.
- Your loan will be approved in no time.
How to use Stashfin Sentinel Loan?
- After the loan is approved, you have to add it to the Stashfin card.
- To use this loan you have to tap on “Load my card” and select the tenure and loan amount.
- Now if you have received the Stashfin Sentinel Physical card, then go to Stashfin Sentinel app and create a PIN of the card and then you can use it for online payment with ATM, POS machines as well.
- If you have not received the card yet, then use the virtual card provided in the Stashfin Sentinel app where you will get the card number, Expiry and CVV.
Please note that there is a facility to add at least Rs 1000 in Stashfin card, so check it accordingly.
Stashfin Police Loan App Review
Today we learned about the Stashfin Sentinel Loan App which is designed for the Armed Force and CAPF of our India. The special thing about this loan app is that you will get the loan at less interest rates than other loan apps.
Here, I have tried to give you information only, this is not any kind of publicity, so at the time of applying for the loan, use your intelligence.
Hope you liked our article. Please share with your friends and thank you for your valuable time. Have a nice day.
stashfin customer care number
What should I do in case I have any issue regarding Stashfin Personal Loan?
In case of any issue regarding Stashfin Personal Loan, you must approach the Grievance Redressal Officer. You can either call on 9953595222 or write to the Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org for redressal of your grievance
What is the interest rate on Stashfin Personal Loan?
The interest rate on Stashfin personal loan starts from 11.99% p.a.
What should I do if I have not received OTP while applying for Stashfin Personal Loan?
If you have not received the OTP while applying for StashFin Personal Loan, click on “Resend OTP”. Please note that OTP cannot be sent over email and will only be sent to your registered mobile number to maintain the security of your account.
What is Stashfin Customer Care Email Address?
The customer care email address of Stashfin is email@example.com.