Syndicate Bank Personal Loan: Syndicate Bank offers personal loans up to a maximum of 20 lakhs. The loan can be given to people between the age limit of 21-65 years, but the age limit is 65 years and above under the Varishtha scheme. You can also get overdraft facility. Loans can be availed from Syndicate Bank with less paperwork and lower interest rates.
Benefits of taking a personal loan from Syndicate Bank
- low interest rates
- No hidden costs and administrative fees
- minimal documentation
- long repayment period
- Minimum income requirement
- Attractive offers to pensioners
Documents Required for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
Important documents to be submitted while applying for Personal Loan from Syndicate Bank
- Well filled application form
- 3 passport size photographs
- Bank account/passbook details for the last six months
- Proof of residence (photocopy of telephone bill / electricity bill)
- Identity Proof (Photocopy of Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card)
- IT returns for three years for self-employed professionals
- Form 16/IT Return for the last two financial years for salaried employees
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Details
To meet the various needs of the people, Syndicate Bank personal loan is the best option. You can choose the best personal loan plan based on your requirement.
|Synd Senior Plan||Synd Simple Plan|
|Age Range||65 years and above||21 years to 65 years|
|Maximum loan amount||3 lakh||Maximum 80% of purchase price|
|Rate of interest||MCLR+3.75% p.a.||MCLR+1.75% p.a. to MCLR+4.75% p.a.|
SYND Senior Plan: Under this plan you can easily take a loan whenever you want, whether it is a sudden holiday that you are planning with your family or required for medical treatment, education fee payment, down payment of new house etc. Have emergency funds.
nature of facility
- demand loan
- overdraft facility
Eligibility: Pensioners receiving regular monthly pension from Central/State Governments/Public Sector Units/Defence Establishments and other Government or Semi Government institutions whose pension is being remitted through Syndicate Bank accounts.
Syndicate Bank personal loan interest rate
|Personal Loan Types||Interest Rate (per annum)|
|SyndConnect||12.00% to 12.30%|
|SyndSenior||11.95% to 12.15%|
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for availing a personal loan from Syndicate Bank may vary depending on the type of loan you opt for. The eligibility criteria for availing unsecured loan are given below:-
- You must be an Indian resident
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Your maximum age should be 70 years
- Applicant must be resident of any eligible city
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number
Following are the ways to contact the customer care department of Syndicate Bank:-
- You can call toll free number 080-22260281 for your queries
- You can also send an email to email@example.com for personal loan details
- NRI people can call on (+91) 022-2218 9606 / 022-2218 1780.
- NRIs can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or query
- You can also visit any nearest Syndicate Bank branch
What are the prepayment charges of Syndicate Bank personal loan?
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan has zero prepayment charges. If you want to prepay the loan then you do not need to pay any separate amount.
What is the processing fee for Personal Loan from Syndicate Bank?
Syndicate Bank charges a processing fee for processing your loan application. Currently, Syndicate Bank charges a processing fee of up to 0.5% of the loan amount, or a minimum of Rs 500.
What is the credit score for personal loan from Syndicate Bank?
You must have a good credit score of 700 and above to take a loan from Syndicate Bank. Generally, banks do not give loans to those with low credit scores.
What will be the EMI for taking a personal loan of Rs 1 lakh from Syndicate Bank?
Syndicate Bank offers Personal Loan at competitive interest rates. The interest rate on the loan ranges from 12% to 14% per annum. The lowest EMI probably starts from Rs 2,649 per lakh.
Who can be a co-applicant while applying for Personal Loan from Syndicate Bank?
One can opt for a co-applicant to avail a personal loan from Syndicate Bank which will enhance your loan eligibility as the income of the co-applicant is also taken into consideration.
How to pay the EMI of Syndicate Bank Loan?
You can pay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan EMI using ECS facility or Standing Instruction. You can also visit the branch and deposit the EMI check or opt for automatic deduction from your salary account.